ICC Student Workers
The LSU ICC hires highly dependable student workers for event operations and general clerical support each semester. The work schedule can accommodate courses and other obligations but keep in mind that most ICC events occur during the evenings and on weekends.
Applications for Fall 2022 are closed. Applications for Spring 2023 will open in November. Interested students may apply by sending their most recent resume and a cover letter of interest to email@example.com. President's Student Aid & Work Study students are welcome to apply!
The ICC is located on the LSU bus route and free parking is also available.
- Student workers must be physically able to assist with moving tables, chairs, and other portable furniture items.
- Organize supplies, place and remove decorations, and perform cleanup between events.
- Attend events to assist the ICC staff, event hosts, and guests.
- Treat all students, faculty, staff, and guests with courtesy and professionalism.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere.
- Organize supplies and workspaces, shred, file, and perform general office duties as directed by ICC staff
- Create content for the ICC's social media pages
- Use canva or other graphic design platforms to create marketing materials for ICC events and programs.
- Lead weekly English Conversation hour
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interest in cross-cultural communication and connecting with the international community
- Social media and graphic design experience are a plus
- Available on evenings and weekends