How to Submit Documents?
We are able to accept documents for Financial Aid & Scholarships by:
- In Person: You may drop documents off in person to our front counter staff in the lobby of Pleasant Hall during our normal business hours, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
- Mail: The documents may be mailed to
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Upload Tool: You may upload the documents by clicking the Submit Document button below
TIPS for Uploading Documents
- Please include the student’s Full Name (First and Last Name).
- Please include your LSU ID number (begins with 89).
- Current Tigers: Your LSU ID can be found on your myLSU under Director Information > LSU ID.
- Future Tigers: Your LSU ID can be found under your Financial Aid Checklist in your admissions portal.
- Submit Single Page documents as individual submissions.
- Upload Multi-Page Documents Together (i.e. tax return as one file)
- If a document is needing to be signed, please make sure the document is signed with physical signature prior to submission.